Friday, December 23, 2016

COMMAND HIM TO STAND UP!





I remember a serious moment when one of my children had been ill for days with a high fever, sore throat, and dizziness.  He was also hallucinating.  He had already seen a doctor and was on medication but no improvement had occurred.  In fact, he was becoming steadily worse.

Alone in my room, I sat in prayer, asking for help.  Almost instantly, I was intuitively directed to charge into his darkened room.  As I stood above him, a strong voice spoke through me and commanded my son to stand up and be well.  This action was not a natural action on my part.   He immediately stood up.  As my young son reached out to me, I was amazed by the largeness and strength of his arms.  I was not seeing or feeling the slim arms of a youth but the great arms of his invisible light body.  His soul responded to the authoritative tone of the command.

Standing, he excitedly told me that the fever and pain he had been feeling for days was draining downward leaving his body and dropping through the floor.  He was completely healed as a result of his obedience to the words spoken and immediately ran to the kitchen looking for something to eat.  This so reminded me of scripture where Jesus would give a command such as take up your bed or other instructions and the ill became well.  Both my son and I were obedient.  My role was to command him to stand and be well.  His role was to be obedient and stand.

The sudden healing experience was a joyful surprise for both of us.  The proof of a spiritual and physical cure is our rising and walking.









 


 













No comments:

Post a Comment